Kailash Manasarovar Yatra 2018 Booking Terms and Cancelation Policy
While completing and filling the booking for your trip with Max Holidays, you agree having read, understood, accepted and agreed on all terms and conditions placed on the website and in the booking form.
Bookings and Advance payments:
To reserve a seat in our Kailash Mansarovar Yatra fixed departures, one must complete the booking form and send it to our Delhi head office along with the advance payment of INR 25,000 per person for India passport holder and USD 500 for other nationals. The amount once deposited is refundable only within the first 30 days after making the booking. If the cancelation is made 30 days after making the advance payment the same will be non refundable. Also note that any cancelation placed with less than 30 days notice from the date of start of the journey will attract cancelation fee equivalent to 100% of the tour cost and the above term shall not apply. All refunds will be made after deducting bank fee/service charges, company service charges and other charges as may apply.
Full payment for the Yatra bookings must be received by us 30 days prior to the date of your arrival in Kathmandu for Yatra. No booking will be considered as 'confirmed' unless full payment is received by us. We retain the right to cancel the trip in the absence of timely payments and complete documentations from the traveller.
Bank details for payments :
We accept payments through local cheques/cash deposit/demand draft/NEFT in our following bank account.
Account Name : Max Holidays India Pvt. Ltd.
Account no. : 040010200031107
Bank Name and branch : Axis Bank Ltd,
Pitam Pura, New Delhi - 110088
Account type : Current Account
IFS Code – UTIB0000040
Customer residing outside India may transfer the payments to us either via SWIFT Bank or by using their credit cards (VISA/MasterCard) on our 'Secure Online Payment Gateway' backed by Axis Bank. Please ask one of our office executive to provide you the details / link for such payment transfers.
Please note all bank fee and other charges levied by the bank for sending payments to us for booking the Yatra and also for any refunds for any cancelations shall be the liability of the customer only.
Please note Kailash Yatra groups are operating on fixed departure basis therefore no amendment for the individual is possible for the Yatra. For any amendment required, you must notify Max Holidays Pvt. Ltd. in writing. Possible amendments shall be made and any additional expense incurred due to this shall be payable by the traveler before departure.
While making arrangement for your yatra, our experts take utmost care to provide you with best available information and best possible services to ensure a successful journey for you. However we do not take any responsibility for cancelation or amendment of the yatra (or any part/s of the journey) due to reasons beyond our control including weather conditions, natural hazard, industrial disputes, technical failures, flight delay/cancelations, political reasons, sudden notifications from concerned authorities, riots, strikes, medical reasons etc. No refund is applicable in such cases and also in such cases during or before the commencement of the yatra, if any additional expense occurs the same shall be paid by the traveller/s only. It is to notice by the travellers that the trips to Mt. Kailash are organised in a very remote area where very basic amenities are available for stay and fooding etc and the level of uncertainty of Kailash trip is high due to its climatic conditions, diplomatic/political reasons etc. Our partners and expert team ensures for success and fulfilment of the trip but the same is always under the discretion of the local authorities and Chinese Govt.
After booking your trip, if you wish to cancel your Yatra you must notify our Delhi head office in writing (no telephonic cancelations will be entertained). The cancelation will be subject to the following fee and charges :-
- Less than 90 days prior to travel date – 10% of the yatra cost.
- Less than 60 days prior to travel date – 25% of the yatra cost.
- Less than 45 days prior to travel date – 50% of the yatra cost.
- Less than 30 days – 100% cancelation fee apply.
Once we receive your booking with initial deposit amount we start making the arrangement for your yatra. If the booking is cancelled anytime thereafter a cancelation amount of INR 4800/USD 100 per person will levy being processing fee.
The bookings made under early bird bookings, last minute offers, loyalty discount scheme are absolutely non-refundable incase of cancelation due to whatsoever reasons.
While you contact us for your yatra bookings, you confirm having carefully read, understood and accepted the above mentioned booking policy.
Any applicable refund will be made by Max Holidays Pvt. Ltd. within 30 days after the completion of the group Yatra after receiving the same from various authorities/hotels/agencies etc.
Medical Declaration :
While booking the Yatra with us you declare that you are in good health with good mental and physical condition since you are aware of the fact that Mt. Kailash Yatra is a challenging trek and operate in a very high altitude with tough weather conditions. You confirm that you have informed to Max Holidays Pvt. Ltd. in writing, about your medical issue/problem which you are aware of.
Cancelation/Amendments/Postponement or delay in the Yatra :
Max Holidays retains the right to :
- Change the departure date or conclusion of the of the trip
- Change any aspect of the trip or
- Cancel or modify any routes within the trip or objectives set out in the itinerary, or
- Offer substitute or equivalent route for the Yatra in place of cancelled/modified route or
- Postpone/delay/cancel any aspect of the tour due to adverse or threatening conditions such as weather conditions, snow or icy conditions, political reasons, military directions, terrorist acts, riots, strikes or any other conditions which may be dangerous or hazardous or any other condition which may impact the safety of the participants. The traveler acknowledges having no right to claim any refund in the event of changes/modifications/cancelation/postponement or delay of the Yatra, whether in whole or in part and also no right to claim any compensation for any injury or loss or damage to the person or its belongings or any other additional expenses incurred due to such reasons.
- Max Holidays Pvt. Ltd. and its offices, associates, staff etc retains the absolute right to change/cancel/stop trip due to any governmental travel warnings/advise or non issuance of permissions of the yatra. No refunds shall be applicable in such cases.
- Max Holidays retains the right to cancel the trip of any individual or group incase the traveler does not comply with all the required formalities required by any Nepalese or Chinese authority during the Yatra.
- Any participant not complying with the formalities or not obeying the law of the land or carrying unlawful drugs, political propaganda, firearms or pamphlets will immediately be excluded from the tour and required action from the concerned authorities may be taken against such participants.
Travel Insurance :
Personal Travel Insurance is not included in our Yatra price and it is the responsibility of the participant to carry a valid travel insurance for Kailash Yatra. Make sure that you are fully insured for the entire duration of the Yatra in respect of sickness, illness, injury, death, loss of personal belongings, and cancelation / changes of the trip .
Incases of prices including the airline ticket charges, we retain the right to change the Yatra packaged price anytime before the commencement of the trip incase of any increase in air ticket price by the airline. Any cancelation / change in the flight schedule is not the responsibility of Max Holidays and Yatra cancelled due to such reasons shall not be considered as Yatra cancelled by us.
Price of the Trip :
The price for the Yatra are inclusive of accommodation, food, transport, guides, fuel charges, permit, visa etc. and we take utmost care for not increasing the price for Yatra during the year. But in the cases of hike in fuel price, govt taxes/fee, visa/permit charges, currency exchange rate fluctuation, air fare increase, ground operator service fee increase and others which are beyond our control, Max Holidays retains the right to increase the price of the trip or a part of the trip without any further notice at any time before or during the Yatra . Risk assumptions and waiver of liability :
While booking the Yatra you acknowledge having understood and accept to assume all possible risks associated with the trip. You confirm that Max Holidays Pvt. Ltd. has made you aware of the same through its websites/brochures/publications and during the course of written / telephonic conversation. You confirm that in the event of illness, accident, weather conditions, political issues, technical failures, flight delays/cancelations and other reasons beyond our control, you will not hold Max Holidays and its agents or offices or staff or associates liable for any loss or damage.
In the consideration of Max Holidays accepting your booking and including you in its tour you confirm and release Max Holidays, its staff, offices, associates, partners, agents, guides, other authorities and other all representatives/persons engaged in organization of the trip from all liability, cost, injury, damage incurred or suffered by you directly or indirectly during the course of the trip and resulting to personal injury, loss, illness, death or damage to a person or its properties/belongings. You accept to be aware and liable for any danger and risks associated with the trip and confirm not to make any claim or demand any compensation against Max Holidays Pvt Ltd. and its owners, associates, employees, guides, agents, partners etc. You understand and accept that you are travelling at your own risk.
Important Notes for Overland Mount Kailash Mansarovar Yatra 2013 :
- It is strongly recommended to keep a provision of 2 – 3 extra days to overcome any delays due to any unforeseen reasons like weather conditions etc.
- During the nature of Kailash Mansarovar Yatra, there can be last minute change/s in the schedule and the Tour Operator or any of its associates shall not be liable for any such delays or changes. Our package price does not include any additional charges incurred due to such delays or changes.
- In the event of advent weather conditions or any other unforeseen circumstances/conditions which are beyond our control, Max Holidays and its associates retain the right to change/cancel the itinerary.
- The entire group will enter and exit in Tibet together and it is mandatory strictly to follow the itinerary as per the schedule provided by us and our associates for the yatra.
- Due to any adverse weather condition, technical reasons or any other circumstances which are beyond our control, if the helicopter services is stopped we and our associates/representatives shall make every possible effort to provide the pilgrims with lodging and boarding etc. We shall make the best possible efforts to provide alternate arrangements but in such case if there are any additional expenses, the same will be borne by the pilgrim only. We do not bear any responsibility for any last minute changes doe to any reason beyond our control.