08 Nights / 09 Days
Destinations Covered :
Bangalore - Puttaparthy- Hassan – Halebid - Belur – Shravanbelgola - Mysore – Shrirangapattana – Bangalore
Sathya Sai Baba is a highly revered spiritual leader and world teacher, whose life and message are inspiring millions of people throughout the world to turn God-ward and to lead more purposeful and moral lives. His timeless and universal teachings, along with the manner in which he leads his own life, are attracting seekers of Truthfrom all the religions of the world. Yet, he is not seeking to start a new religion. Nor does he wish to direct followers to any particular religion. Rather, he urges us to continue to follow the religion of our choice and/orupbringing. This tour takes you to Putaparthy which is the place where the'Baba' has its Ashram. We also take you to some important tourist destinations around like Bangalore and Mysore.
Day 01 : Arrive Bangalore
Day 02 : Bangalore Sightseeing
Welcome to Bangalore - The capital of Information Technology. On arrival in Bangalore, Max Holidays representative will meet you at the airport and transfer you to your pre -booked hotel. Check in hotel and get freshen up. Overnight stay at Hotel in Bangalore.
This morning after breakfast start with the sightseeing tour of the capital city of Karnataka. Visit Bangalore Palace & Tipu’s Palace –
these strongly built monuments are must to visit sites, Lal Bagh
– the botanical garden that houses 1000 spices of flora and is the center of attraction in Bangalore, Government Museum
– That gives an idea about the Mohenjodaro period and Cubbon Park
– a relaxing park with lush green surroundings. The most important and must to visit site is Vidhan Soudha
which is the best example of Neo – Dravidian Architecture. Evening drive back to the hotel for overnight stay in Bangalore.
Day 03 : Bangalore – Puttaparthy (175 Kms / 4 Hrs)
Morning after breakfast drive towards the holy pilgrim center – Puttaparthy. The place has got an especial recognition as it is associated with the spiritual head and is very pious for being the birth place of the same that is Satya Sai Baba. Arrive on the sacred land of peace and get a soothing and satisfactory feeling which no other place on this earth can offer you. Overnight stay in Ashram.
Day 04 : Puttaparthy
Follow the schedule as per the Ashram rules and have some meditation and relaxation activity for your body. Visitors are allowed to see the divine supreme Shri Satya Sai Baba from 6.30 to 8.00 am in the morning and they can witness the prayer with Sai Baba from 9.30 to 10.30 am. Again Bhajan starts at 5.30 pm and lasts till 7.00 pm in the evening. The ashram sponsors variety of services like School, University, planetarium, sports ground and a state of art hospital that treats patients for free. Overnight stay in the spiritual environment of the Ashram. .
Day05 : Puttaparthy
Full day is at leisure to do individual activities. Overnight stay in the spiritual environment of the Ashram.
Day 06 : Puttaparthy – Hassan (286 Kms / 5 Hrs)
Early morning after breakfast proceed by surface to Hassan. Arrive Hassan and check into your pre booked hotel. Get freshen up and explore the local near by place. Hassan is the base destination to cover other historical and architectural place like Halebid, Belur and Shravanbelgola. Evening free at leisure. Overnight stay at hotel in Hassan.
Day 07 : Excursion to Halebid and Belur
Early morning after breakfast take an excursion tour to Halebid & Belur. The architectural beauty of these places will bind you for long. These places have got hypnotic character and will make you speech less for some time. Halebid is 27 Kms from Hassan. Visit Hoysaleshwar Temple
which has great architectural carvings over its wall and you will never want to come back from the place. Belur is 33 Kms from Hassan. The Chennakesava Temple
of Belur is not to miss sight once you are in Belur. The architectural beauty of these places cannot be expressed in words. Drive back to Hassan. Overnight stay at hotel in Hassan.
Day 08 : Hassan – Shravanbelgola – Mysore (115 Kms / 3 Hrs)
After lavish breakfast take a drive to the next great destination that is Shravanbelgola
– one of the most important Jain Pilgrimage Center. It is famous for the largest monolithic statue of Lord Bahubali. It attracts large number of tourists from all around the world and the number increases to a great extent every year. After the Darshan proceed further for Mysore. Once you arrive Mysore city the fragrance of sandalwood welcomes you. Later proceed for the sightseeing of Mysore. Visit Jag Mohan Palace
, Lalitha Palace & Tipu’s Palace
– some of the must to visit sights of Mysore. Visit the magnificent and picturesque Chamundi Hills
and also cover the Chamundeshwari Temple
. End the tour with a visit to St. Philomena’s Church
and drive back to hotel. Overnight stay at hotel in Mysore.
Day 09 : Mysore – Shrirangapattanam - Bangalore (143 Kms / 5 Hrs) & Depart Bangalore
Drive for Bangalore enroute visiting the 10th century temple at Srirangapatnam
, popularly known as the abode of Lord Vishnu. Situated 13 Kms from Mysore it is a must to visit place once you are in Mysore. Visit Ranganathaswamy Temple
a pilgrim center and enjoy the architectural build up of the temple. Further drive for Bangalore. Arrive Bangalore and get transferred to the international airport by Max Holidays representative and board the connecting flight for the onward journey for next destination / home.
Customize your Tour Package >>>
Basic Inclusions of the package :
- Assisted transfers from airport to hotel and back
- Accommodation in hotels (as per the category selected)
- Daily Breakfast Buffet
- City tour + Drives by private car
- An English / Language speaking well mannered guide during sightseeing trips
- All currently applicable taxes
- Any meal unless mentioned above, personal expenses like telephone /laundry bills etc.
- Entrance fees and still camera or video camera charges at various monuments and museums.
- Tips and gratuities to drivers, guides, and bellboys at hotels
- Departure taxes or Visa handling fees (A Visa is required to visit India)
- Any International Air fare, Airports tax and travel insurance etc. and other services not specified above.
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions.
» All prices quoted per person in INR. on twin sharing basis. Rates subject to change without notice Rates are applicable for a minimum of two (2) persons travelling at one time.
» Rates are applicable for Indian market only.