Welcome to a rare heritage resort in Rajasthan that has had the imagination to eschew the route of colorful palatial sumptuousness. Devigarh Resort is a soothing vision for the Rajathan traveler’s overfed senses.
Devigarh, away from the hustle and bustle of city life is the best place to calm your soul, energize your body, optimize your wellbeing, and stimulate your mind and to meet your cheerful self once again. Devigarh’s designers have however sensibly left the bright green of the Aravallis untouched. The most striking interior decoration in the rooms therefore is the exterior brought in by the huge, wide bay windows. Apart from steam, gymnasium, sauna and beauty parlour, Devigarh provide you the opportunity Serena Spa based upon the perfect combination of Modern and Ayurvedic spa concepts.
Devigarh is located at a distance of 28 kms from the northeast of Udaipur and it is hardly a 45 minutes drive from the city. The fort overlooking the village of Delwara is located quiet close to Eklingji temple and offers wonderful views of the Aravali Hills.
Devigarh has 39 suites in total which are unique, luxurious and beautiful in their own style and offers most of the modern facilities to make a guest feel a home away from Home. At the top end there are two suites, the Devi Garh Suite and The Palace Suite which shares a common black marble swimming pool apart from lush interiors and lovely views. The Devigarh Suite has its own private sun deck and Jacuzzi while the Aravali Suites are spacious with lovely views of Aravallis from balconies or large bay windows. The Palace Suites use semi precious stones in inlays on marble and have balconies or bay windows overlooking the lush fields and hills surrounding Devi Garh. At the low end, the Garden Suites each have their own private lobby garden and tented terrace.
Services and Facilities :
Recreation Facilities :
- Spa Wellness therapies and Massages.
- Yoga and Meditation Classes.
- Beauty Parlor offering various treatments.
- Restaurants offering Asian and Continental cuisine.
- Electric mix of cocktails and Music.
- In- Room dining facilities.
- Welcome drink, flowers, dry fruits, soft beverages in the Mini Bar.
- Special dinner at Restaurant.
- Swimming Pool.
- Special facilities for conference and Banquets.
- Currency Exchange.
- Laundry and Dry Cleaning.
- Easy access to the Internet.
- Baby Sitter.
- Library offering books and compact discs.
- Physician on call.
Along with the spa facilities Devigarh Resort also offers you an ample of recreational facilities like bicycle trips, camel safari and Horse riding, trekking, kite flying, pool table, croquet lawns, astrologer, wide range of indoor games, library, shopping arcade, golf putting etc.
Cost for 2 Nights / 3 Days Package:
INR 44000 on Double occupancy
Above cost includes:
Customize your Tour Package >>>
- Accommodation in a garden Suite on double occupancy.
- Two way airport or railway station transfer.
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- Flowers, dry fruits and soft beverages in Mini Bar.
- Daily American breakfast for two at the restaurant or terrace.
- A bottle of sparkling wine in the suite.
- Three Course Dinner for a couple every evening at one of our special venues.
- Visit to the Eklingji temples and Nagada temples and 12th century Jain temples.
- Select recreation such as pool table, Table tennis, trekking, bicycle trips, kite flying, star gazing and gulf putting.
- All applicable taxes.
- Special discounts on food and beverages, laundry, spa, car hire and shop.
- Early check in and late check – out as per the availability.
- Devigarh special turn down service.
- Package is extendable on pro-rata basis as per the taste and interest.
Basic Inclusions of the package :
- Assisted transfers from airport to hotel and back
- Accommodation in hotels (as per the category selected)
- Daily Breakfast Buffet
- City tour + Drives by private car
- An English / Language speaking well mannered guide during sightseeing trips
- All currently applicable taxes
- Any meal unless mentioned above, personal expenses like telephone /laundry bills etc.
- Entrance fees and still camera or video camera charges at various monuments and museums.
- Tips and gratuities to drivers, guides, and bellboys at hotels
- Departure taxes or Visa handling fees (A Visa is required to visit India)
- Any International Air fare, Airports tax and travel insurance etc. and other services not specified above.
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions.
» All prices quoted per person in INR. on twin sharing basis. Rates subject to change without notice Rates are applicable for a minimum of two (2) persons travelling at one time.
» Rates are applicable for Indian market only.