|Duration : 03 Nights / 04 Days
Destinations Covered : Delhi - Rishikesh - Delhi
Welcome to South Asia’s finest resort & Spa, Ananda located in the lap of Himalayas that can energies your body, calm your soul and finally helps to meet your cheerful self once again.
Once the palace of Maharaja of Tehri Garhwal, Ananda is a combination of fresh mountain air & Himalayan spring water. There are around 76 luxurious rooms overlooking the sacred river Ganges & gorgeous Himalayas. Apart from this spa & ayurveda, Ananda provides you the opportunity for various recreation & adventure facilities like rafting, squash court, gymnasium.
Ananda is located at a distance of 25 kms from Shivpuri river rafting camps on the Ganges, 55 kms from Jolly Grant (Dehradun) Airport & 45 kms from Haridwar Railway Station.
Ananda has 70 deluxe rooms, 5 suites, thereby making a total of 75 Rooms which offers a breathtaking view of holy river Ganges & city of Rishikesh or the Palace.
All the rooms at Ananda are provided with separate balcony overlooking the Himalayas where one can practice yoga or relax for several hours. All the rooms are designed in holistic fashion & are infused with Natural Himalayan light to feel the touch of Himalayas.
Rooms at Ananda are provided with wooden floors offset by the essential furniture from an era of Raj. Bathrooms are provided with a sunken bathtub facing the bay windows which immerse yourself with the refreshing atmosphere of European style bathroom. Ananda Resort is the only resort that is a home to Aveda Beauty Institute.
Services and Facilities at Ananda Spa Health Resort :
- Ananda Spa Treatment
- The Aveda Beauty Institute
- Restaurants with a delectable spa cuisine menu
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Early Morning Ananda signature drink (ginger, lemon and honey in hot water - a detoxifying drink)
- Introductory Spa and Fitness Orientation Sessions with an Initial Spa Consultation.
- Daily use of the Hydrotherapy
- Indoor and Outdoor Jacuzzi
- Allows you to Participate in scheduled Spa Life-style and Wellness Activities like Yoga & Pranayama.
- Sauna, Chill Plunge Pool & Kneipp Hydrotherapy
- Foot Bath and Heated Lap Pool
- Lectures and Workshops excursions
- River Rafting on the Ganges available on request
Recreation Facilities :
Along with the spa facilities Ananda resort also offers you an ample of recreational facilities like Gymnasium, Tennis Courts, Swimming Pool provided with hot and cold plunge pools exclusively located in garden, Library, Amphitheatre, the Spa located in a restored Rajasthani mansion or haveli. A serene garden courtyard offers non-clinical programmes for relaxation and beauty, therapy rooms and suites, a heat treatment area featuring stream rooms, saunas and showers, and open-air Jacuzzi.
Snacks & beverages services are more popular among the pool & bar. One can enjoy Asian & Continental cuisine in these restaurants
Day 1 : Delhi – Ananda Spa Drive
After a healthy breakfast proceed to Narendra Nagar via Haridwar. Upon arrival check-into Ananda Spa Resort. After freshen up spend your afternoon at spa for relaxation. Overnight stay at Ananda Spa.
Day 02 : Ananda
Full day is free at Ananda for spa Treatments and relaxation. Overnight stay at Ananda.
Day 03 : Ananda
Full day is free for at Ananda for spa Treatments and relaxation. Overnight stay at Ananda.
Day 04 : Ananda - Delhi & then Departure
After breakfast proceed to Delhi. Upon arrival Delhi you will be timely transfer to the airport to board the flight for your Home or onward destination.
Customize your Tour Package >>>
Basic Inclusions of the package :
- Assisted transfers from airport to hotel and back
- Accommodation in hotels (as per the category selected)
- Daily Breakfast Buffet
- City tour + Drives by private car
- An English / Language speaking well mannered guide during sightseeing trips
- All currently applicable taxes
- Any meal unless mentioned above, personal expenses like telephone /laundry bills etc.
- Entrance fees and still camera or video camera charges at various monuments and museums.
- Tips and gratuities to drivers, guides, and bellboys at hotels
- Departure taxes or Visa handling fees (A Visa is required to visit India)
- Any International Air fare, Airports tax and travel insurance etc. and other services not specified above.
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions.
» All prices quoted per person in INR. on twin sharing basis. Rates subject to change without notice Rates are applicable for a minimum of two (2) persons travelling at one time.
» Rates are applicable for Indian market only.